Daebong LS (“Company”) abides by the following policy to protect the personal information and rights of users, which is in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and securely deals with users’ complaints related to personal information.
Daebong LS will update the company website through announcements (and contact each individual user) if changes are made to the personal information processing policy.
○ This policy has been in effect since April 21, 2017.
01Collection of personal information and method of collection
Our Company collects the following personal information to provide services and contents.
Collected information: Email address, name, contact information (telephone number)
Method of collection: Customer inquiry registration.
02Purpose of collection and use of personal information
1) Homepage management: Personal information is collected to respond to complaints and suggestions and pricing inquiries.
03Use and retention period of personal information
As a policy, we do not store or save your personal information. If we do need to save your personal information, the following policy shall be followed:
- Retained information: E-mail address, name, contact information
- Reason for retention: Prevention of confusion during service period
- Retention period: Two years
04Procedures and methods of deleting personal information
As a general rule, our Company will promptly delete personal information after all customer inquiries have been satisfactorily resolved and completed.
Personal information will be removed through deletion from our homepage (DB).
05Personal information provision
Our company does not provide users’ personal information to third parties.
The following, however, are exceptions:
- If the user provides permissions in advance.
- If authorities request the information for investigation purposes or violations of legal processes, users’ information will be provided in compliance with legal proceedings.
06Collection and consignment of personal information
Daebong LS does not disclose your personal information to third parties.
07Rights and exercising the rights of users and legal representatives
You, or your legal representative, may at any time request to view or modify your personal information.
If you would like to communicate with the individual responsible for personal information management, please contact us by phone or submit a written request, and we will take action without delay.
If you request correction of errors in your personal information, we will not process or use your personal information until corrections have been implemented.
We will process personal information that has been removed or deleted at the request of the user or the user's legal representative as described in the "Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information Collected by the Company," and is prohibited from being viewed, accessed, or used for any other purpose.
08Installation, use, and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
Daebong LS does not use 'cookies' to repeatedly collect and store your information.
09Personal information services
The following individual has been appointed to manage personal information in order to protect our customers' personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information.
Personal information manager name: Hyun Bok Kim
This personal information processing policy will be enforced from the effective date. If there are any additions, deletions, or changes according to laws and policies, the revisions shall be announced at least seven days prior to implementing the changes.
You may notify the individual responsible for the management of all personal information with any issues or complaints related to our services. We will respond promptly to all users' complaints and take measures until the user is completely satisfied.
If you need to report or would like to receive consultation regarding other privacy infringement issues, please contact the following organizations.
1. Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
2. Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/+82-2-580-0533~4)
3. Supreme Prosecutors' Office, Internet Crime Investigation Center (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/+82-2-3480-3600)
4. National Police Agency, Cyber Terror Response Center (www.ctrc.go.kr/+82-2-392-0330)